This Traditional French Toast Recipe is made with easy substances and prepared in only a few minutes for a scrumptious breakfast everybody will love.
This bread has a wealthy, buttery style, velvety texture and fantastic aroma that brings scrumptious taste to every thing you make, particularly home made french toast. I additionally love that it’s made with no excessive fructose corn syrup, no synthetic colours or flavors, 0G trans fats and is low fats and ldl cholesterol free.
Classic French Toast Recipe
Custardy, lightly sweet, and golden brown, this French toast recipe is the perfect weekend brunch.
Tips on how to Make Traditional French Toast Recipe:
- Begin by mixing up some eggs with entire milk. You need to use 2%, however the extra fats you’ve got within the milk, the richer the french toast will likely be.
- Make certain there aren’t any spots of egg white or egg yolk left within the combination, it ought to be a strong pale yellow shade.
- Add a tiny little bit of sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon to provide the french toast a candy taste.
With regards to dipping your bread into the egg combination, be sure you do it in a short time. The extra egg combination the bread soaks up, the longer you’ll must prepare dinner the french toast or it may find yourself being soggy. Plus you’ll deplete extra egg combine and find yourself with not as many items of french toast.
Ideas for Finest French Toast:
- Beat the egg and milk combination till completely blended and strong pale yellow shade.
- Use Sara Lee Butter Bread for an additional buttery taste and velvety texture.
- Combine in half of the cinnamon with the egg combination at first, then add the second half of the cinnamon with the final half of the bread so each piece will get cinnamon.
- Maintain french toast heat in a 200 diploma F. oven when carried out cooking.
We love serving our french toast with a dusting of powdered sugar, contemporary berries and loads of syrup.
After I’m feeling additional good I’ll whip up a batch of my Buttermilk Syrup for the youngsters.
Do this tremendous straightforward In a single day French Toast Casserole that may simply feed a crowd!
Classic French Toast Recipe
This Classic French Toast Recipe is made with buttery bread in a deliciously sweetened egg mixture for the ultimate breakfast treat!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk (or 2%)
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 10 pieces Sara Lee Butter Bread
- 2 tbsp butter
Whisk collectively the eggs, milk and sugar in a shallow dish till the combination has no spots of egg yolk or egg white. You need the combination to be a strong pale yellow shade. Whisk within the vanilla, HALF of the bottom cinnamon and salt.
- Warmth a griddle over medium warmth and soften 1 tbsp of butter on griddle. In a short time dip a chunk of bread into the egg combination to coat both sides and place on the new griddle. Let cook dinner for two to three minutes, till golden brown, then flip and cook dinner till golden brown. Repeat with the remainder of the bread, ensuring so as to add the remainder of the cinnamon to the egg combination as soon as midway by cooking the french toast.
- If desired, maintain the french toast heat in a preheated 200 diploma oven till able to serve. Take pleasure in!