Lunch Girl Brownies are moist, filled with chocolate taste and completely scrumptious. They’re like those the lunch girls served for varsity lunch dessert, however I believe this do-it-yourself model is best!
Lunch lady Brownies are one of the best brownies ever. They’re like those the lunch girls served for varsity lunch dessert, however this do-it-yourself model is best!
Lunch Lady Brownies Recipe
I’ve been on a brownie kick currently. I don’t know what’s come over me. Perhaps it’s the stress of promoting our home (which we lastly offered. Yay!) and it is also the pre-stress of constructing the brand new one quickly. I’m not fairly positive. All I do know is that these brownies have been despatched from heaven above. And that I ate 4. For actual.
These Lunch lady Brownies are merely unbelievable. Fudgy, chewy and completely superb. Apparently, it’s an outdated recipe from the candy girls who served our lunches in Elementary college. I actually don’t bear in mind the brownies in Elementary college, however I do bear in mind the rolls and the pizza. Do you bear in mind how good these dinner rolls have been? After I’d eat mine I’d go across the lunch desk asking everybody else if I may have theirs. Haha.
Lunch Lady Brownies
- 1 cup butter, melted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup milk ( I use 2%)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with foil and spray foil with non-stick spray. Put aside.
- Within the bowl of an electrical stand-mixer, add the melted butter and cocoa powder. Utilizing the paddle attachment, mix till clean.
- Add the flour and sugar. Beat collectively then add eggs and vanilla. Combine simply till mixed. Do not over combine. (Batter will probably be thick)
- Pour batter into ready baking dish and unfold out evenly. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or till toothpick inserted in heart comes out clear. Take away brownies from oven and let stand 15 minutes earlier than frosting. You need the brownies nonetheless heat once you frost them!
- FOR CHOCOLATE FROSTING: Beat collectively all of the frosting substances till clean. Pour and unfold over heat brownies. Let cool fully earlier than slicing and serving.