Simple Keto Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry – This low carb and keto stir fry recipe is an ideal weeknight household meal as it’s prepared in below 20 minutes. Serve over steamed or fried cauliflower rice to make it a whole meal!
How To Make Keto Beef and Broccoli
To begin with this straightforward recipe, all we’d like is 20 minutes and a handful of components that are thinly minimize steak, soy sauce, low carb sweetener, minced garlic, ginger, avocado oil, xanthan gum, beef broth, and broccoli florets.
First we brown the thinly sliced steak in avocado oil over excessive warmth. We wish to ensure that we get the items good and browned for further taste.
Simple Keto Beef and Broccoli – 20 Minutes
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado oil, divided (Click here for my favorite brand on Amazon)
- 1 1/2 Pound Thinly Sliced Steak, 1-inch pieces (see notes)
- 4 Cups Broccoli Flourets
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce (use coconut aminos for gluten free)
- 3 Tablespoons Granular Sweetener (Click here to see my favorite on Amazon) (see notes)
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Ginger paste (see notes)
- 1/4 Cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (click here to see my favorite brand on Amazon) (see notes)
In a big skillet over excessive warmth, add 1 tablespoons avocado oil. Add within the thinkly sliced steak and brown on either side. Take away from pan to a plate and put aside.
Scale back warmth to medium and add in 1 tablespoon avocado oil. Add within the broccoli florets and sauté’ till tender, about 10 minutes.
Add the steak again to the pan with the broccoli. Add within the soy sauce, swerve, garlic, ginger, broth, and xanthan gum. Stir to mix and let thicken for a couple of minutes.
Serve with cauliflower rice.
Watch How To Make It